KARMUN - 23-26th March 2022
To whom it may concern,
It is to my utmost delight to inform you that together with the Organiser Team of KarMUN 2022, we have decided on pursuing an in-person conference. We intend to hold KarMUN offline, at Karinthy Frigyes Gimnázium, in the beautiful city of Budapest, if there will be no ban on holding large-scale events and no travel ban from the majority of the EU countries to Hungary. We are only moving the conference online if it will be absolutely necessary due to changes in government pandemic regulations.
Information about the Final Registration
Since the 1st Step Registration has ended, we launch the Final Registration for KarMUN 2022, which concerns the information of the participants. This form should be filled out by each member of your delegation separately and includes personal data of the Delegates, committee preferences as well as housing details for schools who plan on participating in the housing program.
Please make sure to share the following information about the Registration with your delegates and student officers:
- The consent form is an essential part of the Delegates’ application, please inform them to fill it in carefully. It is important that the signatures of either the delegates or if they are underaged, the signature of the legal guardian is hand-written on the document. Thank you in advance for your help and cooperation!
- Regarding the committee preference, you can find updated information about the committees’ activities and the issues for the 2022 conference on our website: https://karmun.hu/
- Please note that we cannot necessarily guarantee that all of your Delegates will be assigned to their first choice of committee.
- The updated Rules of Procedure for KarMUN 2022 will be available on our official website, we would kindly like to ask you to forward it to all Delegates and Student Officers, since being familiar with its content is a requirement for the conference.
- Participants will have the opportunity to purchase one of our original KarMUN pullovers. The cost of this order will be added to the registration fee and will be required to be paid by the same transfer.
- Please note that detailed information about the payment will be sent out in a separate email in the near future.
- The deadline to fill in the Final Registration is 21 February for Delegates and 10 February for Student Officers, please make sure that all Delegates and Student Officers wishing to apply keep these dates.
- You can access the registration form for the Delegates here, and for Student Officers here.
Until the conference, we suggest you and the delegation follow our official social media sites since we regularly post valuable information about the upcoming conference:
We hope to welcome you in-person in March!
Julianna Balázs, Secretary General
Virág Nyisztor, President of the General Assembly
He Yiyang, Conference Manager